Bema Church was founded in August of 2015 by a missionary who had a desire to share with others the effectiveness of Christ in his life. The birth of the church was unorthodox and purposely uneventful in order to attract those who were in search of something simple.
The "bema seat" is recognized in the Bible as the judgement seat of Christ where He will reward the believer and condemn the non-believers based on his or her standing with God. On this day every knee will bow and every tongue admit that Jesus is king.
Above all we strive to be a people who...
- recognize our need for a Savior. (We are all wretches)
- develop transparent relationships within our congregation regardless of those who we might find outside of our personal demographic. (Be all things to all men)
- demonstrate God's love for our diverse communities. (Remember the great commission)
- always find value in the perspectives of those who are inside the healthy spectrums of traditionalism and creative chaos. (One body with many members)
- respect God's timing in the sanctification process of others, including our elders, deacons, teachers, or any volunteers. (Don't be judgy!)
The Traveler's Hotel
300 E. Main St.
Denison, TX 75021
Our Worship Time
Sunday's @ 11am